Tuesday 6 October 2009

Aulia Pearl's Favourite Footwear

My beloved friends,

I believe that every single of you have a footwear or even footwear collection. Footwear can influence the way you move or walk. "Plak plak plak" The voice (voice sound) will be heard when you wear pantoefl, you will walk like a highly dicipline (diciplined) person.

People will make an opinion "Hey he/she looks so elegant and diciplined! Yet, his/her clothing selection is definetly excelent which shows that he/she is a credible and intelectual person!" I do believe that you love the above opinion.

Now, If I ask you a question "A comfortable footwear or stylish footwear, which one do you priorate (prioritize) firstly?" The answer depends on you. I will place comfortness (comfort) as my first priority and style as my scond priority (my second one), if I have to choose.

Honestly.. When I was living in Malang, I had experienced wearing a pantoefl which price was only IDR. 100.000. I had been wearing it for about one and a half year. Sometime I got headache and my toe skin was peeled. I didn't feel comfortable at all. Then I decided to buy the new one "Diorucci". (Unfotunately I don't have the picture)



Jakarta has made me fall in love with "Everbest", a highly comfortable and stylish footwear brand. My favourite Everbest Store is located in Semanggi Plaza. The average cost is between IDR. 650.000 to IDR. 1.500.000. I don't care wether the price is cheap or expensive and well-known or ordinary product, as long as it can comforts me, I'll take it!


I have 4 collections of Everbest. Overall, Everbest provides me comfotable and soft sole. Yet, the toe box is great, it gives my toes adequate space to relax. (I will upload two others later...)




Even I wear this black pantoefl for walking whole day, It doesn't hurt me. I just can say "Comfortable and Perfect".




If we want to buy a footwear, we shouldn't care too much its price and style. The most important is comfortness (comfort). Comfortable. Take it!!

Check also http://www.pearlsdraft.blogspot.com/

Please correct my grammar. :) (Fitroh Akbar Aulia Primadiansyah "Aulia Pearl")



5 comments:

Aulia Pearl said...

Million thanks fo Kak Faizal Ahda for correcting my grammatical mistakes.
Dear friends,
If you found a mistakes, please give your correction comment. Thank you.

Unknown said...

i'm proud my shoes, made in manding.
cheaper, comfortable and i love Indonesian Products. ahahay
and le tuku yo cedek..hehehe

Reza Punya Blog said...

LAGERSONS is the best

Aulia Pearl said...

Sigit Hariyanto,
Yup2! Your shoes are definetly made by our beloved city right. Yogyakarta....
I'm still on my journey of finding Indonesia footwear product will provide great comfort. Any sugesstion?
Thanks ya for comment. :)

Aulia Pearl said...

Reza Punya Blog,
I absolutely agree with you Mas! Hopefully I can find a product named "NeverBest".
Thank you for comment ya Mas Reza. ^^

Post a Comment